- 80 g Ile de France Petit Camembert
- 80 g flour
- 15 g grated Gruyere
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 package of yeast
- 2 eggs
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 240°C (Th.8).
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Use a bowl to mix the flour and yeast and then add the egg yolks. Mix.
- Whisk the egg whites lightly using a fork but without mounting them. Add them to the previous mix. Pour in the olive oil and whisk.
- Add the Gruyere, salt, pepper and mix again. Add the diced Ile de France Petit Camembert to the dough. Mix.
- Pour a tablespoon of dough into each madeleine mould and put it in the oven at 240°C (Th.8) for 4 minutes and then lower it to 180°C (Th.6) for 6 minutes.
- Check the baking. Quickly remove from the mould.
Normandy region of France is well known for its milk quality and taste. ILE DE FRANCE® selects the best of French cheeses, with due respect to French cheesemaker know-how.