- Ile de France fresh goat cheese 110 g
- 70 g icing sugar
- 50 g almond powder
- 10 g caster sugar
- 1 egg white
- 10 g tomato concentrate
- Red food colouring (optional)
- Prepare the macaroon shells: mix the icing sugar with the almond powder and pass through a fine sieve.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt, add the tomato concentrate, then the sugar and the colouring in a fine rain.
- When the whites are firm, gently add the almond powder with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a pastry bag provided with a smooth icing bag and make the small macaroons on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and bake in the preheated oven at 140°C in rotary heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes with the door ajar.
- Once the baking is finished, take the baking sheet out of the oven and pour a little water under the sheet of greaseproof paper.
- This will release steam that allows the macaroons to take off properly.
- Once the shells are cold, glue them in pairs with a slice of Ile de France fresh goat cheese.
Poitou-Charentes region of France is well known for its premium quality and richtasting goat’s milk. ILE DE FRANCE® Goat cheeses logs have been chosen with care and with due respect to French cheese...