- 80 g Ile de France Roquefort
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 2 pears
- 40 g sugar
- 60 g butter
- 1 pomegranate
- Orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel the pears and cut them into thin slices.
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Add the sugar and the pears. Caramelize the pears gently.
- Spread the pastry and put it on a baking sheet.
- Cover with the caramelized pears. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven, cover it with pieces of Ile de France Roquefort and decorate with pomegranate arils and add orange zest.
- Serve hot with a salad.
ILE DE FRANCE® Roquefort is a unique blue veined cheese with a strong flavor and an onctuous texture. Made with the best ewe’s milks and the precious Penicillium Roqueforti, this Roquefort cheese is...