- 3 eggs
- Zest of lemon
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g flour
- 50 g Ile de France Mini Brie
- 50 cl milk
- Bring the milk to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Dip the Ile de France Mini Brie into the milk and let it melt. Make sure to remove the rind first.
- Mix the flour and sugar.
- Stir in 1 half-egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- Pour over the milk while it is still hot.
- Mix well to get a smooth dough, then allow it to cool down.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Butter the moulds and fill them up halfway with the cooled dough.
- Bake in hot oven at 210°C for 5 minutes, then at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Remove from the mould while still warm.
Thanks to their unique technology and packaging, ILE DE FRANCE® cheeses keep their flavor quality and freshness after ripening, to be ready to taste!
Under its thin and undulating white rind,...