- 150 g flour
- 125 g salted butter
- 1 egg
- 75 g Ile de France Roquefort
- 50 g grated cheese
- 40 g walnuts
- Preheat the oven (fan-assisted) to 190°C (Th. 6-7).
- Knead the butter and flour together to form a smooth dough.
- Add the egg.
- Then add the grated cheese, the walnuts cut into small pieces, and the Ile de France Roquefort also cut into small pieces.
- Form small balls and arrange them on a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake for 10-15 min (until they get a golden colour).
ILE DE FRANCE® Roquefort is a unique blue veined cheese with a strong flavor and an onctuous texture. Made with the best ewe’s milks and the precious Penicillium Roqueforti, this Roquefort cheese is...