- 4 bagels
- 200 g chicken breast
- Ile de France fresh goat cheese
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 6 pink radishes
- 1 half cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (Th.6).
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and fry the chicken breasts for 10 minutes until golden-brown. Add salt and pepper and slice them thinly.
- Peel the avocado and cut it into strips. Wash the cucumber and cut it into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Peel the onion and slice it finely. Wash the radishes and cut them into thin slices.
- Dry-roast the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cut the bagels in half and bake them for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Spread the Ile de France fresh goat cheese generously onto the bagel base. Arrange chicken, avocado, cucumber, radish and onion strips on top. Sprinkle with pine nuts and chopped chives. Season to taste.
- Close the cheese bagel and enjoy!
Poitou-Charentes region of France is well known for its premium quality and richtasting goat’s milk. ILE DE FRANCE® Goat cheeses logs have been chosen with care and with due respect to French cheese...