- 2 sweet potatoes
- 6 pieces of Ile de France Petit Camembert
- 10 whole hazelnuts
- Olive oil
- Guérande salt
- 2 branches of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Wash the sweet potatoes. Dry them.
- Prepare large pieces of tin foil. Place a sweet potato on each piece of tin foil. Brush them generously with olive oil. Close them and bake them for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Check their state and remove the tin foil.
- Gently peel the sweet potatoes (optionally leave them unpeeled).
- Cut them lengthwise into halves, making sure to stop at the ends. Place 3 pieces of Ile de France Petit Camembert into each sweet potato.
- Crush and add the hazelnuts. Add salt and pepper. Add a branch of thyme.
- Bake for 5 to 8 min. To allow the cheese to melt.