- 4 home-baked burger buns
- 10 g butter
- 4 Ile de France Mini Brie
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- A sprinkle of balsamic vinegar
- 1 and a half apple
- 4 minced steaks
- 4 Tbsp. light and sweet mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the apple and cut it into thin slices.
- Season the rocket to taste with balsamic vinegar.
- Cut the buns into halves. In a frying pan, heat the butter and fry the soft part of the bun for 2 minutes on medium heat until golden and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and fry them in a frying pan over high heat to sear them.
- After frying, place the Ile de France Mini Brie on top of the steaks. Lower the heat and cover the pan. Let the cheese melt for 2 minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the buns and place 2 thin slices of apple on top. Then add the balsamic rocket, the steak with melted Ile de France Mini Brie, add a few more slices of apple and top with the other half of the bun.
Thanks to their unique technology and packaging, ILE DE FRANCE® cheeses keep their flavor quality and freshness after ripening, to be ready to taste!
Under its thin and undulating white rind,...