- 500 g cannelloni
- 300 g Ile de France fresh goat cheese
- 1 large handful and a half shelled walnuts
- 25 to 30 cl liquid cream
- 150 g butter
- Juice from one lemon
- Lemon zest
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Crush walnuts in a pestle and mortar (save a few whole walnuts for decoration). Rinse the coriander and chop it up (save a few whole leaves for decoration). Zest and juice the lemon.
- Cook the pasta 1 to 2 minutes less than indicated on the packaging. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water to prevent it from sticking together.
- Mix the Ile de France fresh goat cheese with the crushed walnuts, liquid cream, salt and pepper.
- Stuff the pasta with the mixture of goat cheese and walnuts and arrange them in a gratin dish.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180°C keeping an eye on the pasta. It should not turn brown and the stuffing should melt slightly. If necessary, you can cover the dish with tin foil.
- Heat the lemon juice in a saucepan, add the butter pieces and whisk. Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped coriander. Mix together and set aside.
- Remove the dish from the oven; serve immediately after sprinkling it with lemon, butter, and coriander. Add lemon zest, walnuts, and coriander leaves.
Poitou-Charentes region of France is well known for its premium quality and richtasting goat’s milk. ILE DE FRANCE® Goat cheeses logs have been chosen with care and with due respect to French cheese...