- Ile de France Petit Brie 125g
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl walnut oil
- 100 g semi-salted butter
- 250 g flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 60 g fresh cream
- 10 cl milk
- 80 g grated cheese
- 2 Pink Lady apples
- Use a bowl to mix together the milk, cream, walnut oil, half of the melted butter, and eggs.
- Gradually add the flour, the baking powder, and the grated cheese.
- Mix until uniform.
- At the same time, lightly brown the apples in a pan over low heat (dice them into large pieces, without peeling).
- Let cool, dice the Ile de France Petit Brie into pieces the same size as the apples, and add them together into the dough.
- Butter the mould and fill in ¾, then bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let it cool down and remove from the mould. Eat while still warm.
Thanks to unique technology and packaging, ILE DE FRANCE® cheeses retain all their taste and freshness after ripening: always fresh and ready to eat! ILE DE FRANCE® Petit Brie reveals all the flavor...