* 1 endive
* 4-5 radishes
* 1 pear
* 2 tomatoes
* 2 hard-boiled eggs
* 2 slices of cooked ham
* 3.5 oz. St. Agur
* 4 spoonfuls of cream
* 2 spoonfuls of milk
* 8-10 shelled walnuts
* Salt, white pepper
* Tear off the leaves from the endives and spread them out on two plates.
* Cut the radishes and the tomatoes into slices.
* Cut the eggs into quarters, cut up the ham into strips and cut the pear into thin layers.
* Spread it all out on the endive leaves.
* Garnish the salad with pieces of St. Agur cheese.
* Whip the cream with the milk, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the salad with this mixture. Decorate with the walnuts.