* 4 boneless rabbit legs
* 2 c. potatoes
* 3 - 4 strands of saffron
* 1 Tbsp. dried apricots
* 1 Tbsp. prunes
* 1 Tbsp. raisins
* 1 c. veal stock
* 1 Tbsp. slivered almonds
* 4 tsp. olive oil
* 3 - 4 oz. Cantorel Bleu d’Auvergne
* Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the boneless rabbit legs until golden brown on all sides.
* Peel, wash and dry potatoes. Cut lengthwise into quarters.
* In a tajine pot, layer potato quarters, then the rabbit legs, raisins, dried apricots and diced prunes.
* Add veal broth and saffron.
* Bake in medium oven for 1 3/4 - 2 hours.
* Brown the slivered almonds in a no-stick frying pan about 15 minutes before the tajine is done, and add them to the tajine along with the cubes of Bleu d’Auvergne.
* Serve piping hot in the tajine pot.