* 2 c. flour
* 1 c. butter, room temperature
* 1/2c. water
* fine salt
* 1 1/3c. Quark cheese, drained
* 1 c. Cantorel Bleu d'Auvergne
* 3 egg yolks + 1 beaten egg yolk for glazing
* 4-5 Tbsp. dried chopped fruit
(raisins, prunes, apricots)
* chopped chives and parsley
* oil for frying
* salt and pepper
* In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and small pieces of butter. Add water and blend with hands to make a firm, well-mixed dough. Refrigerate 1 hour.
* While the dough is chilling, mix the Quark cheese, chopped dried fruits, Bleu d’Auvergne, 3 egg yolks, chopped chives and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
* Roll out dough until thin and divide into circles, 3" in diameter. Put 1 Tbsp. of the stuffing mixture in the center of each round. Dab the edge of each round with the beaten egg yolk. Fold the rounds in half and seal the edges by pressing them together. Brush the rissoles with the rest of the beaten yolks.
* Heat some oil in a frying pan. Cook the rissoles until cooked through and golden brown on both sides.