* 8 oz. Etorki cheese
* 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
* 1 lb. strawberries
* 1/2 pint raspberries
* 1/2 pint blackberries
* Cut cheese into 1/4" thick slices, and then into 1" squares or triangles. Set aside.
* In a small, microwave-safe bowl, microwave chips on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring to keep the chocolate smooth, until melted.
* Dip cheese and some of the strawberries halfway into the chocolate, shaking off excess. Place on a sheet pan lined with wax paper to cool and set chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over raspberries and blackberries. Place the entire pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes to fully set the chocolate.
* Creatively arrange cheese and fruit on a plate decorated with chocolate.
To easily drizzle fruit or decorate a plate using chocolate, place 1/4 cup chocolate in heavy-duty zip lock sandwich bag. Close bag tightly. Microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds. Knead. Microwave an additional 10 to 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted. Fold down top of bag tightly and snip 1/8" off one corner. Holding bag tightly, drizzle or dot where desired.