* 2 D'Artagnan duck breasts, 1 lb.
* each, skin and fat removed
* and reserved
* 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, lightly chopped
* 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 3 Tbsp. olive oil
* 14 oz. Etorki cheese
* Heat grill or grill pan over medium.
* In a small bowl, mix together the thyme, parsley, salt and pepper and olive oil. Rub 1/2 Tbsp. of oil mixture onto each duck breast and rub all over.
* Place duck breasts on preheated grill. Turn each breast in 3 minute intervals for about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness. Remove the duck from the grill and let rest for 5-7 minutes. .
* Slice Etorki into 1/8 inch thick slices, and slice duck breast into 1/4 inch thick slices. Divide cheese and duck breast evenly between 6 serving plates, or arrange them on a large platter to serve buffet-style. Drizzle remaining oil mixture over all and serve.