* 7 Tbsp. of sour cream
* 3 eggs
* 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
* 12 oz. of potatoes
* 17.5 oz. of Morbier cheese
* 0.5 quart of skim milk
* Salt, pepper
* 2 pinches of paprika
* Peel the potatoes. Then dip them in water otherwise they will get black. Cut them into slices.
* Grease the gratin dish. Put down a layer of potatoes.
* Cut 20 thin slices of Morbier. Spread them over the potatoes. Cover with a second layer of potatoes, and then with thicker slices of Morbier.
* Pour in a salad-dish the milk, sour cream, eggs, salt, pepper and paprika. Mix it for 30 seconds with a fork or a beater.
* Pour the mix on top of the gratin and then place the dish in a pre-heated oven at 390 °F for one hour.