* 1/2 stick butter
* 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1/2, med . onion, finely chopped
* 1 stalk celery, finely chopped,
* 4 cups chicken broth
* 1 Tbsp. flour
* 6 oz. Fol Epi®, grated
* 1 cup whole milk
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. pepper
* 2 Tbsp. fresh dill , chopped
* Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add cauliflower, onion , and celery, partially cover and cook until just tender, 5 minutes. Stir in broth.
* Bring to a boil. Lower heat. Cover and simmer until vegetables are very tender, about 30 minutes.
* Strain soup, reserving vegetables and liquid separately, combine vegetables with just a little liquid in bowl of food processor, working in batches if necessary. Puree until very smooth. Whisk pureed vegetables into remaining liquid and set aside.
* Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until well combined. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is lightly browned, 1 to 2 min, (be careful not to burn flour). Whisk in soup until blended. Bring to boil. Lower heat.
* Mean while, combine Fol Epi® and milk in food processor, Puree until smooth. Whisk into soup until well blended. Gently heat, but do not boil.
* Stir in salt, pepper, and dill.