* 3 Tbsp. ketchup
* 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup drained sweet pickle relish
* 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
* 4 cups shredded cabbage & carrot cole slaw mix
* 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
* 4 1/2 Tbsp. softened butter, divided
* 8 slices seeded rye bread
* 1lb. lean corned beef, sliced medium thin
* 8 oz. Fol Epi® Cheese, thinly sliced
* In a large bowl, combine ketchup, mayonnaise, pickle relish and pepper. Add cabbage and onion. Toss to coat. Set aside.
* Spread butter onto one side of each bread slice using 2 1/2 Tbsp. butter. Set aside.
* In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. butter. Add 1/2 of the corned beef, piece by piece, and heat through until just beginning to frizzle around the edges. Place corned beef in a covered bowl in a warm oven. Heat remaining corned beef and then place into oven. Wipe out skillet.
* Into the same skillet, add 2 slices of rye bread, buttered side down. Top each slice with 1 oz. cheese. Top with 1/4 of the corned beef and then 1/4 of the cabbage mixture. Top with 1 oz. Cheese then another slice of bread, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip sandwiches over and cook other side until browned and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plates. Continue making 2 more sandwiches using the remaining ingredients. Makes 4 sandwiches.