• Dressing: In a bowl, mix the spoon of Dijon mustard with the balsamic vinegar and add slowly the olive oil. Season it.
• Toasted the hazelnuts in the oven for 2 minutes.
• Sliced the baguette and toasted under the salamander.
• Sliced the camembert cheese and dispose on the toasted baguette. Add one spoon of olive oil.
• Cooked the baby beets in hot water with salt for 15 minutes (until they are soft). Keep the beets at room temperate and peel them. In a sauté pan, with olive oil sautéed slowly without coloration. Season it with salt and pepper.
• In a large bowl, mix the salad with the dressing, add salt and pepper.
In the plate, dispose the salad, the baby beets, the toasted hazelnuts and dispose one camembert cheese crouton on the top. It’s ready.