1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat to toast cumin seeds. Toast until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.
3. In a food processor combine chickpeas, onion, Ile de France Garlic and Fine Herbs Flavored Goat Cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, cumin, sea salt, white pepper and chili powder; pulse process until coarsely chopped. Add water, wheat germ and flour. Using your hands, mold into golf-sized balls.
4. Place falafel balls on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and serve warm with Kale Cashew Pesto (below).
Kale Cashew Pesto Directions
1. Place kale and scallions in food processor and pulse until chopped
2. Add cashews, Ile de France Original Goat Cheese and garlic, pulse again to combine
3. Slowly add sea salt, lemon juice, oil and chili powder
4. Continue pulsing until smooth
5. Serve with warm falafel