• Steam the chicken breasts 10 min. Then, let them cool.
• Meanwhile, wash and drain the salad. Put it in a salad bowl. Peel and mince the shallots and add them, along with the parsley. Chop the chicken breasts and add them as well.
• Toast the slices of bread, then cut into strips, using a knife with teeth. In a bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
• Cut the Camembert into slices and add to the salad before serving, along with the slices of bread. Serve with warmed broccoli puree.
You should cut the chicken into thin slices before steaming: they will cook and cool more quickly.
You may use:
- Ready-to-eat chicken and mashed broccoli (found in the fresh fruit and vegetables section)
- A salad in a bag, ready to eat
- Frozen shallots and parsley.