* 10 thin slices Emmental cheese (about 8 oz.)
* 3/4 c. peeled fava beans
* 3/4 c. peas
* 3/4 c. snap beans
* 1 1/4 c. vegetable bouillon
* 6 sheets of leaf gelatin
* salt and pepper
* Add seasonings (salt and pepper) to vegetable bouillon to suit your taste.
* Soak the sheets of gelatin in cold water. Once they are moist, melt them in the microwave and mix into the vegetable bouillon.
* Line the bottom of a terrine with a piece of plastic wrap. Fill the bottom with vegetable bouillon and chill for 5 minutes or until the bouillon sets.
* Take the terrine out of the refrigerator. Add a layer of snap beans and pour a bit of bouillon over the beans.
* Add a layer of thinly sliced Emmental and a layer of peas. Put terrine back into refrigerator for 5 minutes.
* Repeat the process with the fava beans, the rest of the Emmental, the peas and snap beans until the terrine is full.
* Chill the terrine for at least 1 hour before serving.
* Remove the pâté from the terrine and peel off the plastic wrap. Serve sliced.
Chef’s Suggestion: top the pâté with a vinaigrette and serve with cherry tomatoes.