* 12 pitted prunes
* 8 oz. Caprice des Dieux
* 3 thin slices of cured ham
* 4 cups mesclun (mixed greens)
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 tsp. sunflower oil (for the plate)
* 1 tsp. mustard
* 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* Put the prunes into a plastic container. Add 1 cup water and heat in microwave on high for 4 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes (the prunes will swell).
* Wash and dry the mesclun, tearing the leaves that are too large. Put into salad bowl with the cherry tomatoes and walnuts.
* Cut the Caprice des Dieux into 12 equal pieces. Cut each piece of ham into 4 long strips. Drain the prunes. Split one side of each prune open and insert a piece of Caprice des Dieux. Wrap each prune with a strip of ham and secure with a wooden toothpick. Put the 12 stuffed prunes on a lightly oiled oven-safe dish, and season with pepper. Broil in the oven for 3 min. (Be careful not to burn them!)* In a small bowl, mix the mustard, cider vinegar, olive oil and a dash of pepper. Dress the salad and serve with the stuffed prunes.