* 1 cup durum wheat (such as Ebly wheat)
* 6 oz. Caprice des Dieux
* 4 tomatoes
* 1/2 cucumber
* 2 dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil
* 1 bouquet of mint
* 2 bouquets of flat-leaf parsley
* 1 bouquet of coriander
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp. tomato juice
* Coarse salt, pepper
* Boil the wheat in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Cool under running water and drain. Put into a salad bowl.
* Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Save seeds and juice, and put them into the salad bowl with the tomato cubes.
* Peel cucumber, cut in two along the length and remove seeds with a small spoon. Cut into small cubes and add to the salad bowl.
* Remove oil from marinated dried tomatoes and dice. Add to ingredients in salad bowl.
* Remove the stems of the fresh herbs. Chop the leaves (or use a food processor, but only for a few seconds so that herbs don’t get pasty). Add chopped herbs to salad bowl and mix well.
* In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and tomato juice. Add pepper to taste. Dress the tabouleh.
* Cut the Caprice des Dieux into cubes. (Wet your knife to make this step easier.) Put cheese cubes on top of the tabouleh before serving.