1. In medium skillet, heat butter, add pecans, toast 5 min., add brown sugar,nutmeg, vanilla, toast additional 3 min., remove, let cool.
2. Turn oven to 375.
3. Place apples in medium glass casserole dish, squeeze lemon juice to prevent from browning.
4. Puree strawberries in food processor, empty in small pot, add cinnamon, jam and apple juice, heat to almost boil, then simmer 10-15 min.
5. Pour 1/2 sauce over apples, cover with foil, bake 12-15 min.
6. Remove from oven, let cool 3-5 min., take foil off, score apple into 4 or 8 wedges.
7. Fill cavities with Ile De France Brie.
8. Turn oven to broil, place apples under, broil 2-3 min.
9. To plate: pour sauce on bottom of plate, place apple on top, sprinkle pecan