1. Peel the cucumber, cut in two lengthwise. Use a small spoon to remove the seeds. Cut into cubes and put into a mixer bowl.
2. Add the Boursault, which has been cut into 8 pieces, and the coriander. Mix at high speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture is well blended.
3. Season with pepper and blend in the olive oil without stopping the mixer.
4. Pour into 4 pretty glass bowls and chill for at least one hour.
5. Just before serving, sprinkle pepper cubes and chopped chives over each bowl.
- The cucumber must be very fresh (crispy, not soft) if you want your dish to have the perfect flavor. You can choose to use small cucumbers, which are often more juicy. In this case, use two cucumbers.
You can also use: frozen pepper cubes and or frozen chopped chives