Preparation time: 15 minutes
* 1 small wheel of Pié d’Angloys
* 1 batavia lettuce
* 2 small tomatoes
* 1 bunch of chives
* 1 bunch of chervil
* 3/4 cup pimiento olives, coarsely chopped
* Wash the lettuce and put aside the 10 largest leaves. Wash the tomatoes and cut into small cubes. Coarsely chop the olives.
* Put the Pié d’Angloys cheese in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the tomato cubes and olives.
* Chop the herbs and add to the mixture. Put a spoonful of the Pié d’Angloys mixture on the edge of a lettuce leaf. Roll the lettuce leaf and then close the two sides to keep it folded. Repeat with each lettuce leaf. Chilled the rolled leaves for 5 minutes before serving