Preparation : 10" - Baking : 10"
* 1 box of penne
* 4.4 oz Saint Agur
* 4 shallots
* 2 tomatoes
* 1 Tbsp. dry white wine
* 1/2 cup of half and half
* 2 Tbsp. parsley (chopped)
* Sea salt, pepper to taste
* Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
* Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes in half, scoop out the seeds and dice.
* Peel and thinly slice the shallots. Heat a frying pan and sauté the shallots. Season them with salt and pepper and add the wine.
* Let it heat up for about two minutes or until the liquid starts to ripple. Add the cream and stir, let boiling again then let it ripple (about 3 minutes).
* Crumble the St Agur and add it in the sauce. Then turn off the heat immediately.
* Drain the pasta and pour into a bowl. Pour the sauce on top and add the diced tomatoes. Sprinkle parsley over entire dish before serving.