Home Recipes from our Members
* 4 oz. Ile De France Goat Cheese8 oz. feta cheese
* 1 c mozzarella
* 2/3 c mayonnaise (not low fat)
* 1 T olive oil
* 4-6 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
* 1/4 c or one small can chopped black olives or Kalamata olives
* 1 t dried oregano
* 1 1/2 c baby spinach leaves
* 1/2 red onion, sliced into thin rings
* 1/2 c prepared pizza sauce
* 1 pizza crust - homemade or store bought.
Heat oven to 400˚F. Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, goat cheese and feta in a bowl. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on the crust and then spread the cheese mixture over. Sprinkle the black olives over all followed by the oregano.
Top with fresh spinach and the red onion and drizzle olive oil over. Finally, finish with the mozzarella. Bake until the crust is done and the cheese is melted, about 12-15 minutes on a prebaked crust and 22-25 on a fresh crust. Let set 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving.