Home Recipes from our Members
* 16 slices center-cut bacon, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
* 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
* 8 slices Pullman bread, sliced 1-inch thick
* 8 1/4-inch thick slices ripe but firm tomatoes
* Arugula or watercress
* 8 ounces Isle de France Brie, cut into 8 slices
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* Place the bacon in a large skillet or griddle and cook until golden brown and crisp.
* Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
* Break each piece into fourths and set aside.
* Heat a cast iron griddle or cast iron pan over medium heat.
* Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
* On the unbuttered side, layer 4 of the slices of the bread with 2 tomato slices, arugula or watercress, 2 slices of brie, and 4 slices of broken up bacon.
* Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place the remaining bread slices on top, butter side up.
* Cook on the griddle until golden brown on both sides until golden brown and cheese has melted.
* Cut in half to serve.