Home Recipes from our Members
Crispy, Creamy, Salty, Sweet.
* Ile De France Brie or Camembert
* Pre-made phyllo mini shells, or make you own (pre-made from the freezer section, and crisp them in a 350 F degrees oven)
* Rose shape
* Fruit chutney
* Place a 1/2-inch cube of Brie or Camembert cheese in each cup.
* Return to the oven for a few moments, allowing the cheese to melt.
* While cheese is in oven, form thin slices of prosciutto into rose shapes, set aside.
* Remove tarts from oven, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon if your favorite fruit chutney, fig jam/spread or apricot jam on top of the melted cheese.
* Arrange one prosciutto rose on each tart, garnish with a small sprig of fresh thyme.
* Serve warm.