Home Recipes from our Members
Summer’s just around the bend, and your barbecue is calling your name.
Why not throw some Summertime Steak and Brie Bites on the grill?
They’re the perfect prelude to almost anything you’ve got planned this spring and summer.
* In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and horseradish until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
* Spread a teaspoon of horseradish mayonnaise over each steak slice.
* Lay one steak slice atop radicchio leaf and top with brie slice.
* Carefully roll, wrapping radicchio around steak and brie. * Secure with toothpick.
* Repeat assembly process, using all ingredients.
* Grill Summertime Steak and Brie Bites in a grill basket over medium heat until brie bubbles.
* Serve immediately with additional horseradish mayonnaise for dipping.