Home Recipes from our Members
* Brie cheese
* caramelized onions (one onion, 1/2 tsp sugar, oil)
* grilled chicken meat
* Chipotle Mango Salsa (see Note)
* Parmesan cheese grated
* Place tortilla in skillet with a small amount of oil.
* Heat slightly and flip over. Place 2 slices cheese in tortilla.
* Then layer on onion, chicken, and a spoonfull of mango salsa.
* Fold tortilla over and grate parmasean cheese over the top.
* Flip and fry till cheese is browned on tortilla.
* Grate more parmasean cheese on this side and then flip one more time and cook till cheese melts and chicken is warm.
* Slice onions into 1/4-inch wide rings.
* Heat oil in heavy skillet.
* Add onions and a small amount of sugar (optional) and slowly cook over medium heat.
* Cook until onions are caramel colored, stirring often, 30 to 40 minutes.
Note: For the Mango Salsa, I just bought a store bought container or Mango and Peach Salsa and added a dash of Chipotle powder. Chipotle Mango or Chipotle Raspberry grill sauce can be substituted for the mango salsa.