Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 sheet of puff pastry cut into 4 pieces
* 1 log of Ile De France Goat Cheese
* 4-8 cloves of black garlic( depends on taste and size)
* honey to drizzle
* dried herb blend
* 1 egg beaten
* Defrost the puff pastry.
* Preheat oven to 375˚F. Brush puff pastry with beaten egg.
* Crumble Goat cheese atop the pastry, Leave a small border.
* Mince the black garlic.
* Be careful as its mushy in texture.
* Sprinkle a clove or two of the black garlic minced atop the goat cheese on pastry.
* Drizzle honey liberally.
* Add a pinch of salt to each piece.
* Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet until golden and slightly caramelized.
* Honey may run but that’s fine.