* 6 oz. Saint Albray (approximately 1/3 lb.)
* 3 thin slices of cured ham
* 3 small firm potatoes
* 1/4 of a cauliflower
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes
* 1 curly lettuce
* 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
* 1 tsp. mustard
* 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
* Coarse salt, and pepper
* Peel the potatoes and cut into large cubes. Boil in salted water for about 8 minutes. Do not overcook: they must not get too soft.
* While potatoes are boiling, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets. Cut each piece of ham into 6 strips. Remove the rind from the Saint Albray and cut cheese into cubes.
* Wash the curly lettuce and put the dried leaves into a salad bowl.
* Drain the potato cubes and let cool.
* In a bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, mustard, olive oil, dash of pepper and 1Tbsp. lukewarm water. Beat with a fork to lightly emulsify.
* Prepare 8 wooden skewers, alternating potato cubes, Saint Albray cubes, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower and ham.
* Toss salad with vinaigrette. Serve two skewers a side of salad and per person.