Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 Log 10.5 Ounces Ile de France Goat cheese
* 1 orange zest
* 1 pint of water
* 5 Ounces syrup
Ingredients for Berries Primavera:
* 5 Ounces of sugar
* 1 Cup of Cabernet Sauvignon
* 8 Ounces of chopped berries (any berries of your choice)
* 1 orange (juice and zest)
* Pinch of cinnamon
* Mint leaves for garnishing
* Powdered sugar for garnishing
Ingredients for glaze:
* 6 Ounces pomegranate juice
* 2- 1/2 Ounces red Port
* 4 Cookie Tuille bowls (or fancy bowls)
Directions for sorbet:
* Boil water with syrup, reduce to half, then add the goat cheese, and orange zest. Put it in an ice cream machine, then let it chill.
Directions for berry primavera:
* Dissolve 5 oz of sugar in a cup of Cabernet Sauvignon and let stand a few minutes. Add the chopped berries, the cinnamon the orange juice and some zest and let simmer 5-7 minutes, till almost a jam like consistency. Let cool.
* Mix together the juice and port and let simmer until reduced to half, or into a syrup like consistency.
* Serve 2 large spoonful of berries ratatouille in a cookie tuille, top with the goat cheese sorbet and drizzle with the glaze. Garnish with mint leaves, and powdered sugar.