Home Recipes from our Members
* 4 Chicken breasts boneless skinless pounded into scallopinis
* 2 TBS herbs de Provence
* zest of 1 lemon
* 1 large egg, beaten lightly with a splash of buttermilk
* Ile de France Goat cheese
* Panko crumbs (sufficient to coat)
* Add zest to 2TBS herbs de Provence
(mix together with fingers so the zest is well blended with the herbs).
* Take two stalks of asparagus per breast, trimmed, and cut the log of chevre into quarters lengthwise, (6 oz log)
* Flatten it gently and then roll the asparagus so that its in the core and then roll the chevre log/ asparagus and the herbs.
* Stuff the chicken breast with the cheese roll so that it creates a mini-blini or small burrito-like roll.
* Dip the roll in the beaten egg and then in panko crumbs and place seams side down in the baking pan.
* Place in 450°F oven for 35 minutes or until panko is golden.
* Serve with a side of steamed asparagus.