Home Recipes from our Members
* 2 C flour
* 1 1/2 t baking powder
* 1/2 t baking soda
* 3/4 C butter, room temperature
* 1 1/3 C sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2/3 C plain yogurt
* 1 t vanilla extract
* 1/3 C milk
* 5 oz baking chocolate, melted
For goat cheese topping:
* 8 oz Isle de France goat cheese
* 1/3 C sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350˚F.
* Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl.
* Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
* Beat in eggs, yogurt, vanilla, and milk until blended.
* Alternately fold in flour mixture and melted chocolate, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
* Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full.
* In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the goat cheese topping.
* Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the topping onto the center of each cupcake.
* Bake for thirty minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.