Home Recipes from our Members
* a box of 6 puff pastry shells (freezer)
* at least 1/4 lb Camembert Cheese
* a jar of preserves and some
* To prepare, preheat your oven to 425˚F.
* Place one shell per person on an ungreased cookie sheet.
* Bake 20 minutes.
* When you take them out of the oven, cut out the circle on top.
* Slice a piece of cheese for each shell, @ the size of a silver dollar (1/4 inch thick). Place cheese in the hot shell.
* Fill almost to the top with about a Tbls of preserves.
* Top with @ 1 tsp nuts.
* Put the circle back on top and serve.
Let your imagination run away with your choices. You can use apricot and almonds, like I first did, or you might even try jalapeno preserves with spicy pecans. Not all combination will be blue ribbon winners, but you’ll have fun trying new ideas. You can try a single puff, as I usually do, to create a new snack.