Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 pound asparagus spears, ends trimmed
* 1 pint grape tomatoes
* ¼ cup olive oil
* ½ pound whole wheat rostini pasta
* 4 ounces goat cheese
* 2 tablespoons Caesar vinaigrette dressing
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place asparagus and tomatoes on a cookie sheet. Pour oil over vegetables and toss to coat evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until tomatoes begin to split.
* Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil. Cook rostini for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain pasta and let cool.
* In a medium bowl, mix pasta, goat cheese and dressing until creamy. Cut asparagus spears in half, and then add to pasta with tomatoes.Mix all until evenly coated.