Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 cup orzo
* 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
* 1 pound cherry tomatoes, quartered
* ½ red onion, diced
* 1 ½ cups chopped fresh parsley
* 6 ounces Ile de France goat cheese
* ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
* Zest and juice from 2 lemons.
* Bring pot of water to boil.
* Add orzo.
* Cook 8-10 minutes or until orzo is al dente.
* In a large bowl, mix orzo, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley.
* In a medium bowl, whisk together goat cheese, olive oil and lemon juice and zest.
* Pour goat cheese mixture over orzo and mix well.
* Refrigerate at least 1 ½ hours before serving.