Home Recipes from our Members
Crispy Warm Goat Cheese Medallions, Spring Garden Herbs & French Baby Greens with Agave, Ume Plum and Lavender Dressing
* 4 tbsps. light agave nectar
* 2 tbsps. ume plum vinegar
* 3 tbsps. extra light olive oil
* 1 tbsp. dried lavender flowers
* 1 (10.5 oz.) pkg. Ile de France La Buchette Goat Cheese
* 1/3 cup plain panko bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup unsalted butter
* 2 cups assorted fresh French baby greens
* 4 baby carrots
* 4 baby spring onions
* 4 fresh organic nasturtium flowers
* Sprigs of assorted fresh herbs such as: Italian Parsley, Oregano, Sweet Marjoram, French Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender
Whisk together agave nectar, vinegar, olive oil and lavender flowers. Divide between 4 small containers. Slice goat cheese into 1/2-inch medallions. Spread panko crumbs on a flat surface and press medallions into crumbs on one side only.
Preheat a medium non-stick skillet to medium low. Melt butter and place goat cheese medallions crumb side down in butter. Heat for 1-2 minutes on crumb side only until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
Divide greens, carrots, onions, herbs and nasturtium flowers decoratively between 4 salad plates. Arrange divided warm goat cheese medallions on each salad plate. Place a container of dressing on each serving plate. Serve immediately.