Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
* 2 cups water
* 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 cup asparagus tips and pieces
* 1 12-inch refrigerated thin pizza crust
* 1 cup grated mozzarella
* 8 slices prosciutto, torn into bite-sized pieces
* 8 slices Ile de France brie
* ½ cup fresh arugula, torn in bite-sized pieces
* In a small saucepan, combine lemon slices and water.
* Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes and then drain well.
* In a skillet, sauté garlic in 2 teaspoons olive oil until soft.
* Add asparagus pieces and cook, stirring occasionally until tender crisp – about 2 minutes.Heat oven to 450˚F.
* Place pizza crust on a lightly oiled baking sheet or pizza stone.
* Spread lemon slices evenly over crust and then sprinkle on mozzarella.
* Spread asparagus and proscuitto evenly over mozzarella. Top with brie slices.
* Sprinkle with remaining olive oil.
* Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
* Remove from oven and top with fresh arugula leaves.