Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 small eggplant, peeled, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 Tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
* 1 Cup ILE de France Chèvre aux épices goat cheese
* 8 Spinach, sun-dried Tomato or Whole Wheat tortillas (8 inches)
* Place the first six ingredients in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
* Combine the oil, lemon juice, chili powder and cayenne; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
* Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
* Stir in cilantro.
* Spread 2 Tablespoons goat cheese over one side of each tortilla.
* Place two tortillas, plain side down, on an ungreased baking sheet; spread each with 2/3 Cup vegetable mixture.
* Top each with another tortilla.
* Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
* Cut each quesadilla into six wedges.
* Serve warm.