Home Recipes from our Members
* Half cut 7oz. French Cheese Brie
* 1 half cut fillet of sea bass
* 1/4 butter
* 3 whole spoons whipped cream cheese
* half tea spoon crushed red pepper
fresh diced quarter inch chives
* thin strait cut slice cucumber 3
* red grapes slice thin whole 2
* 1 lemon
* Put some olive oil on hand and start spreading over sea bass until all covered. Then salt lightly both sides . Also season pepper on both sides. Set aside. Put heat on high . Take small pan, add butter let melt.
* Add brie and stir. When smooth add whipped cream . Mix until smooth again. Add in the chives and crushed red peppers. Mix until smooth set aside. Put frying pan on high heat with a 2 table spoons of olive oil .
* When pan hot put the Bass outer layer with skin on frying pan and cook until change color for about 4 to 5 min. While that is cooking . Take cucumber and slice thin round piece and cut thin length wise. Also take the red grapes and slice round thin.
* Set aside. After 5 min, put fish under broiler for 4 to 5 min until cooked. When finished put Bass on plate with few pieces of lettuce on bottom of plate. Pour the Brie Sauce onto fish spreading over fish.
* Put grape slices and cucumber on top of fish with Brie sauce . This could be served with rice on side. Extra! red grapes and hot red pepper. For an extra flavor boost put lemon zest on top fish.