Home Recipes from our Members
This recipe is really easy and damn impressive,
all you need (besides the brie wheel) is:
* brown sugar
* almond slivers (toasted, natch),
* You take half a cup of brown sugar and heat it through with a couple tablespoons of water.
* Once the sugar is dissolved, add fig quarters plus a tsp of vanilla and boil for about 8-10 minutes until figs turn soft.
* Then add almond slivers and pour the whole mixture over a wheel of brie (with rind on).
* Bake at 325 for 15 minutes or until the brie gets nice and ooey gooey. serve with bread and crackers.
* Voila, easy peasy!