Home Recipes from our Members
* 15 sheets of phyllo
* Ile de France Brie cheese
* Snow crab
* Layer about 15 sheets of phyllo, brushing butter on each layer.
* Cut into squares slightly larger than the Brie pieces and pierce each square with fork to prevent too much puffing.
* Bake as directed and remove from the oven 10 minutes before it’s done, i.e., 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
* Add the Brie and pieces of steamed snow crab leg meat.
* Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to look gooey.
* Remove, drizzle on a few drops of white truffle oil, and serve.
The mild crab and white truffle together with the warm, salty Brie and the buttery, crispy phyllo made me glad I baked extra squares.