* Salt and pepper to taste
* Caramelized onions: 2 Spanish onions diced and cooked in vegetables oil for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown
* Tomatoes: sliced -approx. 4 tomatoes for 10
* Ile de France Brie cheese
For the crepes:
* 2 cups of all purpose flour
* 1 cup of buckwheat flour
* 3 eggs
* 1 quart of whole milk
* 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
* salt and pepper to season
* Make the crepe batter 24 hours in advance and let it rest in the fridge.
* To prepare the batter, whisk together the flours first.
* Create a whole in the middle, and add the 3 eggs, the milk and the melted butter.
* Stir well to avoid any lumps, and refrigerate overnight.
* To make the crepe, put a dab of oil or butter in a large pan and
batter as thin as possible.
* Let it cook enough to avoid ripping when you turn it over.
* After flipping it arrange on top the Ile de France Brie, top it with caramelized onions, and add a few thin slices of tomatoes.
* Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Fold up the crepe and flip it over again, allowing the cheese to melt.
* Serve warm with a mix salad.