Home Recipes from our Members
* 2 small or 1 large wheel Ile de France Brie
* ¼ cup Dried Cherries
* ¼ cup Brandy
* ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
* ¼ cup Walnuts Chopped
* In a non reactive bowl mix together cherries, brandy and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Mix the walnuts into the cherries brandy and brown sugar.
* Place the wheel(s) of Brie into an ovenproof dish.
* Spoon the mixture over the wheel(s) of Brie.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes until Brie is soft and topping is heated through.
* Remove from oven and serve immediately with sliced French bread.