Home Recipes from our Members
* 1/2 oz. dried porcini mushrooms
* 1/2 oz. dried shitaki mushrooms
* 1 1/2 oz. sun dried tomatoes
* 1 1/2 oz. kalamata olives-pitted
* 2 garlic cloves
* 2 Tblsp. olive oil
* 1 Tblsp. each fresh tarragon,basil and tarragon freshly ground pepper
* 1 13.2 oz Ile de France Le Brie
* 1 2 lb. round multi grain bread (or other crusty bread)
* 2 apples-sliced
* 2 pears-sliced
* Preheat oven to 350.
* In a food processor, combine both mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, olives, olive oil and herbs.
* Process until smooth. Add pepper, mix again.
* Cut out circle from top of bread big enough to fit Brie after taking enough from the inside. Save for dipping.
* Spread tomato-mushroom mix all around Brie, and lower into bread.
* Place bread on on baking pan. Bake 25-30 min.
* Remove, place on serving platter, spread apple and pear slices around.
* When finished with apples and pears, tear off bread to finish white lava